For people interested in making donations to support the development and maintenance of Anandagiri Monastery... or to support the community of monks and nuns... and/or Ajahn Achalo’s charitable projects, (such as reforestation or scholarships for underprivileged rural students.) There are a couple of ways that you can contribute. For any substantial sized donation, money can be transferred from overseas to the monastery account. Bank account details on request (see form below).
We often have enquiries from individuals who would like to make regular smaller donations. The monastery does not have a paypal account or donation by credit card option. There is another option however which may be of interest.
A lot of Ajahn Achalo’s Teachings and Meditations are also hosted on the free meditation app called INSIGHT TIMER. This app now accepts credit card donations of $39.99. They will collect donations through their admin and forward 80% to the monastery account. The remaining 20% will go towards their hosting and staffing costs, in support of their mission of making spiritual teachings and practices available to everyone free of charge. Simply search for Ajahn Achalo in the app’s ‘Teacher’ menu, and once on his page the donation option is clearly visible.
Thank you for your interest in making a contribution. Rest assured that Ajahn Achalo will be able to oversee and ensure that the funds are directed most appropriately in consultation with the monastery committee.
With much gratitude.
Rejoicing in your kindness and generosity! With very best wishes,
Ajahn Achalo, the Sangha, and associated community of Anandagiri Forest Monastery.
The community at Anandagiri and the monastery committee rejoice in your kindness and generosity. May the merits accrued support you along the path towards realising deep inner peace.