Bodhgaya Intensive Meditation Retreat Journals #4
Greetings fellow practitioners,
I am happy to share with you on this occasion the final of my Bodhgaya Intensive Meditation Retreat Journals.
Here we explore some very interesting themes such as…
- Finding or generating good energy when there simply doesn't seem to be any available.
- Acknowledging fault and asking forgiveness as a way to train ourselves and also lessen negative kamma and obstructions.
- Setting clear goals for future practice.
- Ending important occasions graciously and beautifully.
- Including others in your own achievements as a source of heart opening joy
- Practicing with the pain of saying goodbye to that which is loved.
I hope that some of the content of these journal entries and Dhamma reflections has been interesting and useful to you wherever you are now.
With kind regards
Ajahn Achalo Bhikkhu
Receive notifications when a new talk, guided meditation or other teachings are added.